Director of Marketing
Are you energized by the idea of disrupting an established industry with cutting-edge technologies? Are you motivated by the opportunity to shape the next milestone of a growing company?
AI and Machine learning (ML) is ripe for broad market adoption. At Kavout, we are the pioneer in AI for investing. As a FinTech company, Kavout’s mission is to empower institutions and investors with augmented intelligence to find an edge, save costs and do more with less.
The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Seattle, Beijing and Shanghai.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced professional who has top-notch experience to drive demand generation and marketing activities of Kavout’s products and services.
You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership. You are energized by wearing multiple hats. You are results-oriented, and data-driven who is not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get things done. A great bonus if you are a good writer who has a keen sense of audience needs and develops content with customer empathy.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Plan, execute/test and measure digital marketing efforts through a variety of organic and paid channels inclusive of the company website, SEO, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, social media, email, and 3rd party distribution partners.
- Manage and support offline marketing activities such as industry conferences, events and in-person meetings.
- Develop marketing materials such as one pager, brochures, website content and advertising messages.
- Track, analyze and report on KPIs that indicate the progress of online and offline user and customer engagement. This may include CPC, cost per conversion, conversion rates, marketing qualified prospects (MQPs) etc. across all channels.
- Support and partner with sales on lead generation, lead conversion, customer nurture strategies to increase sales and improve customer retention.
- Own or support new product launches, and the creation of supporting materials. This may include product narratives, demos, proof of concept materials.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering measurable results for marketing campaigns, digital and offline. This includes paid search, email, social media, and other media channels.
- 5+ years of experience servicing B2B customers, with a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives.
- Finance and investment background are preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, big data, AI and machine learning are preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and a strong sense of ownership and accountability is required to initiate and drive efforts that are aligned with our company objectives and key results.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communications skills including being a good writer.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Computer Science or a related discipline is required. MBA is a plus.
- We offer a collaborative working environment. And we encourage accountability and integrity.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today to learn more about Kavout's products or services.