Machine learning (ML) is ripe for broad market adoption. At Kavout, we are the pioneer in ML for investing. As an InvesTech company, Kavout’s mission is to democratize AI and machine learning, empowering institutions and investors with augmented intelligence to generate alpha, manage wealth and do more with less.
Kavout was founded in 2016 and has offices in Seattle, New York, Beijing and Shanghai.
Are you the type of person who is energized by disrupting an established industry with cutting-edge technologies? Are you motivated by the opportunity to shape the next milestone of a growing company? Are you a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability, who likes to wear multiple hats? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
Kavout is seeking a passionate and experienced professional who blends top-notch B2B demand generation experience to financial services firms, with solid technical chops.
In addition, we are looking for a skilled writer who knows how to speak to decision makers at investment services firms. This role is responsible for creating messaging of all kinds, from educational content to website copy and emails that resonate with our audiences.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop monthly and quarterly demand gen objectives and plans that are focused on B2B customer and partner growth.
- Plan, manage, execute/test and measure demand generation efforts through a variety of digital and offline channels inclusive of SEO and paid media, events and others.
- Create, manage, track and measure paid search ads in Google AdWords and Bing Ads with high quality leads.
- Lead multiple marketing campaigns or programs aimed to fill the top of the sales funnel with new marketing qualified prospects (MQPs), and nurture existing prospects to meet defined success metrics for quantities and conversion rates.
- Measure, analyze and report on pipeline building activities, and partner with sales on lead conversion, nurture strategies to increase sales conversion.
- Create messaging for various media (landing pages, blog posts etc.), support demand generation and sales effort with marketing and sales collaterals to demonstrate thought leadership and domain expertise.
- Own end-to-end customer/product launches and the creation of all necessary materials to support that. This may include product narratives, showcase such as demos and hands-on experiences, proof of concept materials, and collaterals such as one-pager and pitch deck.
- 5+ years of B2B investment services product and/or marketing experience with a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives.
- Experience in marketing B2B cloud computing, big data, and how AI transforms investment and financial services vertical is a good to have.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering lead generation results via online and digital channels such as paid search and other B2B media platforms.
- Self-motivated and a strong sense of ownership and accountability is absolutely required to initiate and drive efforts that are aligned with our company objectives and key results.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills for business decision makers, and experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communications skills including being a good writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Computer Science or a related discipline is required. MBA is a plus.
Please submit your resume to Career@Kavout.co
Contact us today to learn more about Kavout's products or services.