(Full Time or Part Time)
Machine learning (ML) is ripe for broad market adoption. At Kavout, we are the pioneer in ML for investing. As an InvesTech company, Kavout’s mission is to democratize AI and machine learning, empowering institutions and investors with augmented intelligence to generate alpha, manage wealth and do more with less.
Kavout was founded in 2016 and has offices in Seattle, New York, Beijing and Shanghai.
Are you the type of person who is energized by disrupting an established industry with cutting-edge technologies? Are you motivated by the opportunity to shape the next milestone of a growing company? Are you a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability, who likes to wear multiple hats? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
Kavout is seeking a Senior Paid Search / Media Manager to manage paid search and other media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing AdWords, Bing Ads and other ads targeting tools in an agency or in-house. S/he has a proven track record in optimizing and fine-tuning paid search and retargeting campaigns to generate B2B leads.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Extensive expertise in paid search and retargeting for B2B products and services
- Experience managing paid social media, programmatic advertising, as well as web analytics and tag management
- Experience in creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s and other media platforms
- Experience in testing and analyzing targeting, keywords, copy and landing pages to achieve business targets
- Ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, and tactics
- General expertise in analytics, measurement, reporting activities and dashboards
- Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating overall KPI related insight and recommendations to clients
- Develop and evolve tagging specs for campaigns and site functionality
- 4+years relevant experience in paid search management, preferably for B2B products
- Demonstrated track record of delivering lead generation results
- Self-motivated and a strong sense of ownership and accountability is absolutely required
- Extensive experience with AdWords, adCenter, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s etc.
- Experience with site analytics programs for digital media analysis (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Working knowledge of digital media best practices
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing, digital planning, and strategy
- Strong written and oral communications skills including being a good writer
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Please submit your resume to Career@Kavout.co
Contact us today to learn more about Kavout's products or services.