Senior Full-Stack Engineer
This is an onsite position, i.e. not working remotely. The office is located in downtown Seattle.
Are you energized by the idea of disrupting an established industry with cutting-edge technologies? Are you motivated by the opportunity to shape the next milestone of a growing company?
AI and Machine learning (ML) is ripe for broad market adoption. At Kavout, we are the pioneer in AI for investing. As a FinTech company, Kavout’s mission is to empower institutions and investors with augmented intelligence to generate alpha, manage wealth and do more with less.
The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Seattle.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be a part of the team building the next generation AI for investing and trading products. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who uses the latest technologies to push the forefront of modern investing.
- Build, deploy and maintain Django/Redis/MySQL/Cloud Database.
- Expert FE/JS/Python programming skills to create web/mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of relevant cloud computing infrastructure, like AWS, AliCloud etc.
- Hands-on experience of database, NoSQL and big data technologies: MySQL, Redis, AWS/Azure/AliCloud Database etc.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross cultural teams, and collaborate with non-engineering team members
- We offer a collaborative working environment. And we encourage accountability and integrity.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today to learn more about Kavout's products or services.