Senior Data Engineer
This is an onsite position, i.e. not working remotely. The office is located in downtown Seattle.
Are you energized by the idea of disrupting an established industry with cutting-edge technologies? Are you motivated by the opportunity to shape the next milestone of a growing company?
AI and Machine learning (ML) is ripe for broad market adoption. At Kavout, we are the pioneer in AI for investing. As a FinTech company, Kavout’s mission is to empower institutions and investors with augmented intelligence to generate alpha, manage wealth and do more with less.
The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Seattle.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with a solid background in Python, Google Cloud Platform, AWS. In this role you will be exposed to different challenging tasks from data engineering to analytics, and be part of a team to build the next generation investing platform for capital markets with AI and machine learning.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks by leveraging Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Python data science tools.
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, ML experts and business stakeholders. And the opportunity to learn and lead every single day.
- Work in multi-functional and agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives to meet customers needs.
Who you are
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as GCP, AWS, Hadoop, BigTable, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, data analysis, and data storage techniques.
- You appreciate agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- The ability to rapidly learn and understand complex data systems.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently.
- You understand the value of partnership within teams.
This is an onsite role, i.e. not a remote position. The office is at downtown Seattle.
- We offer a collaborative working environment. And we encourage accountability and integrity.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay